An overview of PXE Everywhere is presented; what it does and how it can benefit your organization. An introduction to the features of PXE Everywhere is provided, alongside a high-level explanation of the PXE Everywhere architecture.
Everything you need to know about getting PXE Everywhere installed and running on your network. This section is structured in a way that leads you through a typical implementation project.
- Preparation — What you will need to prepare in advance of implementing PXE Everywhere in your network. Typically these are tasks that may take some time, depending on how your organization works. A more complete checklist of tasks is provided in Prerequisites.
- Prerequisites — Software requirements that must be met in order for PXE Everywhere to be successfully installed and used.
- Installing and Upgrading — How to install and upgrade PXE Everywhere.
- Verifying — Basic verification tests for PXE Everywhere.
How to administer and maintain the PXE Everywhere system.
- Preparing and deploying the PXE Everywhere boot image — Steps for creating and staging a PXE Everywhere boot image.
A general methodology for investigating issues with PXE Everywhere, as well as identifying key issues and their resolutions.
All the reference information for PXE Everywhere.
- Supported Platforms
- Communication Ports
- PXE Everywhere Central installer properties
- PXE Everywhere Agent installer properties — Installer properties available when installing PXE Everywhere Agent in Agent and Static Responder modes.
- PXE Everywhere Agent registry values — Registry values for PXE Everywhere Agent.
- UpdateBootImage.exe command-line parameters
- Release notes
- Log files — Names and locations of log files created by PXE Everywhere.