Information about tools used to extend Tachyon beyond the Tachyon Explorer.
In this section...
How to install the Tachyon Toolkit.
- Toolkit Requirements — Requirements for installing the toolkit components.
- Configuring the Tachyon Configuration Manager extensions — A step-by-step guide to configuring prerequisites required for the Tachyon Configuration Manager extensions.
- Installing the Tachyon toolkit — A step-by-step guide to interactively installing the Tachyon toolkit.
How to use the Tachyon Configuration Manager extensions.
- Stopping and resuming the ConfigMgr Client Service - Tutorial — A quick tutorial on stopping and resuming the ConfigMgr Client Service in response to an emergency.
- Tachyon Instruction Runner — How to use the Tachyon Instruction Runner to submit questions and actions from Configuration Manager. The Tachyon Instruction Runner is a client-based version of the Tachyon web-based Explorer, which is limited to devices in a Collection.
How to configure and use ServiceNow and Tachyon so that actions and scheduled instructions can be approved in ServiceNow.