Welcome to the Tachyon SDK documentation space. The SDK provides the latest information for developing Tachyon instructions. The SDK is not specific to any single version of Tachyon, but instead pages will tell you the versions supported by a feature.
Please visit Tachyon Forum (in the 1E Support Portal) to ask questions and provide feedback.
Here's a quick overview of what the SDK pages will tell you.
Integrate software with Tachyon using public facing Application Programming Interfaces (API).
- Tachyon RunInstruction command-line tool — Tachyon RunInstruction command-line tool is a stand-alone command line (CLI) tool that supports submission of a Tachyon instruction, question or action to a set of computers.
- Consumer API reference — Each API endpoint is documented on a separate page. Pages are version controlled.
- Tachyon .NET Consumer SDK — Tachyon .NET Consumer SDK is a self-contained C# .NET 4 assembly consisting of Consumer and Offloading SDKs.
- Using scope and filter expressions — Using scope and filter expressions with the Tachyon PowerShell feature
- How to guides — This section explains how to carry out some basic and common Tachyon operations using the Consumer API and Consumer SDK.
How to write instructions using the Tachyon Instruction Management Studio (TIMS).
- Getting started with TIMS — Steps to create a simple instruction using Tachyon Instruction Management Studio (TIMS).
- Installing TIMS — Installing Tachyon Instruction Management Studio (TIMS).
- Running instructions in Tachyon for the first time — A getting started guide to configuring and verifying your Tachyon system so that you can run customized Tachyon Instructions.
- Instruction Definition Reference — Tachyon Instruction Definition format and attributes.
- SCALE User Guide — Understanding the Tachyon client language: SCALE - Simple Cross-platform Agent Language for Extensibility.
- Functions and Methods Reference — Tables showing the earliest version of the Agent in which a function or method was implemented, and on which OS, with links to full details.
- Custom Response Visualizations — Adding custom response visualizations to instruction definitions.
- Training Lab Guide - Advanced — Advanced training covers installing TIMS, writing instructions, and extending Guaranteed State.
This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the pages in the Tachyon SDK documentation, which you can use if you want to find a particular named page and you don't remember where exactly it lives in the documentation structure.
Recently Updated Pages