Tachyon Explorer 8.0 release information – last updated
These notes contain late-breaking information about this release of Tachyon Explorer. For the most up-to-date information please see the online readme. You should read these release notes and the online documentation for Tachyon Explorer thoroughly before using the software.
New features in Tachyon Explorer 8.0
- Works with Tachyon Platform 8.0
- Coverage tags renamed as Device tags
- No features or feature changes added in this release, but includes any hotfixes from previous versions.
Tachyon Explorer comes with online help that shows you how to install, configure and use the product. Click the following link to view the help:
For support queries, please
- use https://1eportal.force.com where you can search the KB or submit a support case
- contact email@example.com.
The current known issues related to Tachyon Explorer can be found in the Troubleshooting Known issues page of the Tachyon Explorer documentation.
Known issues for the Platform and other applications can be found in the Tachyon Platform 8.0 - Known issues documentation.
Tachyon Explorer Release History
Tachyon Explorer is a separately licensed application in the Tachyon Platform. Please refer to Tachyon Platform 8.0 release information for latest information, where you will also find details of previous releases, and hotfixes.